Re: I smell GAS!

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I smell GAS!
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:53:35 -0700
Jesse,

You have a 70 B with a Weber which means (to me) that someone converted the
SU's to Weber and possibly didn't connect up or block off the absorption
canister or vapor separator.  You might check the canister which is located
on the passenger side of the firewall to see if the lines are still
connected.  Chances are that the vapor separator in the trunk is still
connected but the canister is no longer connected to the carburetor.  This
would cause the gas vapors from the gas tank to vent into the air from the
canister.

Dave 72 B