Re: Replacement Heater Valve

To: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Subject: Re: Replacement Heater Valve
From: Dave Tietz <mgcats@ij.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:25:06 -0500
Hans,

The problem is that the heater valve starts leaking coolent over my
distributer, and causes the engine to run rough. I assume it could cause
the engine to stop running if I did not replace it, as on one occasion
the distributor actually had coolent inside it after the car had cooled.

I have had 4 failures in 7 years (the first right after I bought the
car), and that is unacceptable to me. I have had so many other cars
where I never had to replace the heater control valve. I know other
owners have had better luck with theirs, but I want it done.

Dave

Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com wrote:

> What is the problem?
>
> Cheers,