Re: Manual Choke?

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Manual Choke?
From: David Councill <dcouncil@cu.imt.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 07:10:21 -0700 (MST)
I would be one of those. I just did a manual choke conversion on the dual
ZS carbs on a Triumph TR7 although I'm still working on its cold weather
starting. The autochoke is a good thing so long as it
works - when it stops working (meaning the choke is on all the time), then
the conversion is a good thing and you have one less thing to fail on you.

But this is really a minor issue in the purchase of a MGB. Rust is the
main concern as is price.

David