Re: Heat Insulation -<G>

To: "James Nazarian" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>,
Subject: Re: Heat Insulation -<G>
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:04:52 -0500
> James Nazarian
>
> PS:  All I want are some recomendations of heat insulation.  I have already
> found a few sources but would like to know what works and what people like.

While I can't think of any brand names off hand, why not visit your local fire
place supply store?  I yanked the facia enclosures off of both our fireplaces
today, cleaned the glass and screens and noted that the insulation which butts
up against the brickwork was pretty dirty... so it will need replacing.  It is
foil backed with fibreglass material sandwiched inbetween, and I'm sure other
types are available.

KMR