Re: Heat Insulation -<G>

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heat Insulation -<G>
From: James Nazarian <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:59:03 -0700
After some looking I found a good insulation for my purpose, in the Summit
racing catalog.  I didn't find it on the website, and if I had I probably
wouldn't have asked this question, but as you know that site is a PITA to
navigate.  It is a woven mat of unspecified construction, it is nice and thin
and looks like it could be nicely riveted to stuff.  Thanks everyone for the
help.  There were some good suggestions, but I have to order some stuff from
summit anyways so I'll just get it there.

James Nazarian
71 MGB roadster
71 MGBGT (the one that is supposed to be a v8)
01 Impreza 2.5RS

"Given a conflict, Murphy's law supercedes Newton's."
-Anon

"Nothing good has ever been reported about the full rotation
of a race car about either its pitch or roll axis."
-Carroll Smith