RE: Heat Insulation -<G>

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Heat Insulation -<G>
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:32:30 -0700
James says;

...but as you know that site [Summit] is a PITA to navigate. ...

I avoid Summit just because of their website.  I much prefer Jegs.  Not the
greatest site but much easier to navigate.

By the way, another thing I have found with both companies.  They sell many
more parts than they list in their catalog.  For
instance when I bought a radiator for my race car, neither Jegs or Summit had
the radiator in their catalog.  But when I called and
gave them Griffins part number each one could sell it to me at a substantial
savings over buying it direct from Griffin.  I think I
saved about $100.

Before I get bombed with emails here are some links.

http://www.jegs.com/

http://www.summitracing.com/

http://www.griffinrad.com/

Larry