Re: British Parts Locator/ V8 Conversions

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Parts Locator/ V8 Conversions
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:40:23 -0800
Uh, I think Lawrie's point was that the builder would be losing something
like $5K (or more) on each car at that price... so, yeah, it would be a
good deal -- a "steal", in fact. I'd want one, too! I think there was
another MGB "rebuilder" that was charging more like 25-30K for a like-new
restoration of a 4 cyl. car, which seems more likely (if less compelling).

Dan DiBiase had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149