Re: Speed Kills (No LBC content)

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Speed Kills (No LBC content)
From: James Nazarian <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 16:39:50 -0700
One defense that isn't a legal defense but a common sense issue is that you
were following the speed of traffic as you would be more dangerous as the one
slow car, then you would be as a car keeping up with traffic.  Also, as
mentioned by others, there is some defense in the fact that he chose you out of
a highway full of speeding motorists, if you weren't going faster than traffic,
you may get off on that selection.  Both of these work but only with a
sympathetic judge.

On Mon, Nov 27, 2000 at 02:40:50PM -0800, Max Heim profoundly declared:

--
James Nazarian
71 MGB roadster

"Given a conflict, Murphy's law supercedes Newton's."
-Anon

"Nothing good has ever been reported about the full rotation
of a race car about either its pitch or roll axis."
-Carroll Smith