Re: Highway Travel

To: Mgb1979owner@cs.com
Subject: Re: Highway Travel
From: James Nazarian <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 13:02:39 -0700
FWIW I have driven my car from Cleveland Ohio to Denver Colorado and back a few
times.  Each time driving nonstop for 18 to 20 hours and turning 4500 to 5000
RPM average.  My car has never complained one bit about this driving.  It is a
bone stock 71B Roadster.

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 02:10:59PM -0500, Mgb1979owner@cs.com profoundly
declared:

--
James Nazarian
71 MGB roadster

"Given a conflict, Murphy's law supercedes Newton's."
-Anon

"Nothing good has ever been reported about the full rotation
of a race car about either its pitch or roll axis."
-Carroll Smith