Re: falling spares

To: "David Deutsch" <mgman@optonline.net>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: falling spares
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 21:48:34 -0600
David,
     Thanks for the heads up.  This is something that I never really gave a
thought to, but now that you have mentioned it, this could have serious
consequences for our smaller vehicles. You would think they would issue the
problematic vehicles a secondary measure to prevent this problem. I will
check my Caravan lowering cable tomorrow.

Thanks,   Mark