Re: "Box" Speakers?

To: Steve & Bonnie Sidwell <porsche.com@home.com>,
Subject: Re: "Box" Speakers?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 05:39:50 -0800 (PST)
Steve, I would probably go with the small box speakers on the rear shelf,
with Velcro and some sort of quick-disconnect feature so that you can
remove them and throw them in the boot when you park the car somewhere....
Do they still make speakers with the plug in the back, versus the separate
wires and that little grabby-thing? (Being technical here....) I know a
couple of listers have done this. My 76 has the door speakers and my 66
has an original BMC AM radio which I intend to retain.

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer Project - faded Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328