Re: Fuel Pump Questions

To: MG <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump Questions
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 01:31:54 +0000
Ken Waringa wrote:

> And for the last question, can anyone tell me where the inertia switch
> is located?  I see it on the schematic, but can't find it.

Well I am not 100% sure about left-hand drive cars, but on our
right-hand drive cars I have found the inertia switch up above the
passenger footwell (glovebox) area.  Maybe they left it in the same
position after converting to right-hand drive and if so this would put
it above the driver's footwell in your vehicles.

Well... I started off so positively, too :-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII