RE: Brake Calipers Binding, Q3

To: "Phillips, Frank" <fwp@ufl.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake Calipers Binding, Q3
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 22:04:50 -0700
Frank, the pistons don't return.  The brake pads only squeeze and release.
There will be no noticeable space between the pads and
the rotors.  This is normal for all disc brake systems.

Dunno about the "drag".  How do you know the piston/pads are causing the drag,
maybe the bearings are tight?

When you drive the car is one caliper hotter than the other?

Larry Hoy