Re: BMIHT Certificate

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Subject: Re: BMIHT Certificate
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:22:45 -0500
We went thru this topic some time ago. I have a number of brochures from BMIHT
that one of my club members picked up at their place when she was in England. It
includes all the info you would ever want plus an application. If you need one
let me know. I will send them  until my supply is depleted. If I knew how to
perform exotic tasks on my scanner I could probably scan it in and send it via
email but my talents are limited to car pics!
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski