Re: BMIHT Certificate

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>, <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: BMIHT Certificate
From: "kcmgb" <kcmgb@kc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 19:08:55 -0600
I received a BMIHT Cert. on both on my 70 B and my 69 Triumph GT6 two years
ago and they managed to get one out of two right on all the numbers the TR
is factory correct but everything that someone could change easily was
correct i.e....motor, trans. rearend on the MG BUT when I checked the
document against the Comm. Number on rad. shroud the  Comm. Number was off
by six digits so do I change the Comm. Number on the car then the tittle
will be off by six or do I keep the old plate and then the BMIHT document is
not valid? I know this car has not been altered and all other numbers match
I am the second owner and I know the first owner well       kcmgb