Re: It's like a drug habit.

To: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Subject: Re: It's like a drug habit.
From: SueCallaham <wadleigh@syix.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 23:37:52 -0800
All this time, I thought it was just me.  I've hidden in the closet for years
and now I find out I'm not the only LBC addict!  I just bought #5 (currently own
three to use, one for parts and just picked up this last one).  Boy am I
relieved ....  LOL

Sue
'74 Midget
'72 Midget (parts)
'65 Midget
'64 Midget
'65 MG-1100 (on the list of things to do)