Re: It's like a drug habit.

To: "SueCallaham" <wadleigh@syix.com>
Subject: Re: It's like a drug habit.
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 23:09:23 -0500
> All this time, I thought it was just me.  I've hidden in the closet for years
> and now I find out I'm not the only LBC addict!  I just bought #5 (currently
own
> three to use, one for parts and just picked up this last one).  Boy am I
> relieved ....  LOL
>
> Sue
> '74 Midget
> '72 Midget (parts)
> '65 Midget
> '64 Midget
> '65 MG-1100 (on the list of things to do)

Hmmm... not only are you not alone in your LBC addiction, I recall that you
aren't the only woman to have been on this list with a major Midget affliction
either!  Nory, are you still out there?

The problem isn't so much with the cars one accumulates, it is when you start
buying extra parts just to have them... a whole separate addiction.  You know
you've got it bad when you start buying parts for British cars you don't own.

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
1974 Triumph TR-6 Supercharged