Re: It's like a drug habit.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It's like a drug habit.
From: mkart@erols.com
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:09:43 -0500
Geez David, are you talking about ME !!??

While not all of us have the time or storage space to keep large
quantites of LBCs, I have to admit that once you own one, the little
buggers DO get into your blood.
My first MG was a 1969 MGC Roadster with OD that I took in trade on
a 1972 Land Rover Series IIA that I was selling. I owned it
for ten years then put it up for adoption in 1987. Needless to say,
I regretted letting it go the second I watched the new owner trailer
it away, but I felt good that I had found a good home and loving
owner for it.
I remained MG-less but wanting until I bought a 76 Rdstr. from David
Deutsch a couple of years ago which is currently under "revitalization"
and I am hoping to have back together and on the road in the Spring.

It really IS nice to know we are all a community of like minded people !

Art Mack
1976 MGB Rdstr (resto)

David Deutsch wrote:

 In the past 6 years I've had 26
 different British Cars  in my driveway. I think I've lost money on
every resale
 deal but all but 4 (parted out) have been placed in good hands.