Re: Interior Door Panels and Door Handles

To: "Tom Wagner" <twagner@pdq.net>, "mg" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interior Door Panels and Door Handles
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 23:13:33 -0500
>but when
>the door handle for the crank is put on, it rubs against
>the skin leaving a scratch mark in a circular type of
>motion from the window being cranked up and down.

On my 67 there round washers/spacers that fill the void in between the
handle and the door panel. I do not know if they are avail but I do not see
why one could not produce their own to cover that problem. My door panels
are pretty sad and I am saving up the $$ to get some new ones. I am Hoping
that Moss will have the interior sale again that they usually have in the
Spring Kelvin?!?

Carl