Re: Old fuel

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Subject: Re: Old fuel
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:52:54 -0700
How do you get rid of old fuel? You burn it. If it has water in it, you can
use methanol (aka fuel anti-freeze) to help put the water in solution so it
can also be burned. Just mix the old gas with new fuel so you will still
have some of the necessary volatile hydrocarbons. The worse the fuel, the
more new fuel you mix with it. Just think of Mad Max (the movie).

David