Re: Old fuel

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Subject: Re: Old fuel
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:57:00 -0600
Indiana started a recycle center in our area a few years ago. Sure was hard
to find them in the yellow pages tho unless you knew exactly how there title
was worded.  But I finally found it and have sent plenty of hazardous
waste(fluids) there.  Sure does make one feel safer when you don't have a
bunch of that sitting around the garagae.    I suggest calling your city or
town gov. offices and see if they can  direct you.  We also have filling
stations that take these things.

Mark