Re: MGA fender mirrors

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA fender mirrors
From: Blake Urban <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:03:30 -0800
Larry:

My TD came with one mirror on the left side, and I've
since added one on the right above the center of the
wheels.  The mirrors I have are the convex and not the
flat type.  The flat type wouldn't be much use here,
but the convex will tell you if someone is in the
"blind spot."  I use the left one quite extensively as
I am blind in the left eye.  My twin cam, under
construction, also have two mirrors mounted here.
Again, they were the convex type.  If you use the flat
type, I would think you would want them closer than
above the axel.

Blake