Re: frost removal

To: dcouncil@imt.net
Subject: Re: frost removal
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:49:19 -0500
David,
  Instead of scraping, I would try one of those de-icing sprays.  Test on
a corner of the window before spraying the entire window, just to see if
it dissolves the plastic.
  Better than that, though, is to prevent frost forming. When I parked a
B outside, I would drape a large beach towel over the window.  Close the
corners in the doors and tie light rope to the towel. It doesn't have to
fit well to protect from frost, and if the wind is sufficient to blow it
off then frost will not be forming.
Bob