Re: frost removal

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: frost removal
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:26:51 -0800
Hi Dave,

  I used to use alcohol in a spray bottle.  Er, that was when I lived in
the high desert and had to go to work on cold mornings. ;^)  I would buy
a gallon of laquer thinner (denatured alky) and put some in a Windex
bottle.  Lots cheaper than the "de-icer" from the stores.

  My best idea was to throw a small blanket over the top of the car
before I went to bed.  Would fire the car up, go back in and finish my
coffee, go back out, remove the blanky, hop in, turn on the heater
blower and boogy off.

 Cheers,

  CR