Re: Friday meeting at 12- 3 pm

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>,
Subject: Re: Friday meeting at 12- 3 pm
From: "JustBrits" <justbrits@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 19:28:58 -0600
Now, Larry!!

<<Or, Maui in June, no lets forget that one, I'd get shot if we did any "car
things" there ...>>

I WILL admit, the V-8s are FAST, but "...walk on water..."??

Don't believe it!!!

Can't believe it!!!

(Ooops, maybe youse gots one of dem der 500hp+ crate motors??)

<<Or, Road America in September, more racing, this one is in your backyard
Barney ... http://www.roadamerica.com/>>

Ditto mine, and WITHOUT doubt, THE finest venu of it's ilk!!!!

BTW, Turn 5 - LBC Gathering.  Now for our "heavy" brethern, pits and paddock
are WAY "up" hill !!

Meet Suggestion, you ask??

All gather in Turn 5, get over the "nicy nicy" and proceed DIRECTLY to the
OTHER side of Turn 5 to the Tavern on the Hill !!

Next??

          (hic)  Ed