Upcoming Events...

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Upcoming Events...
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:28:45 -0500
Anyone know of any upcoming autocross events in SE PA?  (Allen, Allen?)

The weather has broke, and my neighbours do not appreciate the fact that
I've renamed some of our streets things like the Senna Chicane and Sir
Stirling's Straight.  Anyway, the TR6 drives beautifully after it's winter
dormancy... washed all the dust off, topped of the tyre pressures, then
proceeded to have some fun!

Guess I need to mail in my DVT membership, since I let it lapse too!

Kai

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kai@radickemedia.com
1974 Triumph TR-6 -- Getting Its Exercise!