Re: was I am on a Quest now Scotch

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: was I am on a Quest now Scotch
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:05:04 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 17 Feb 2001, Gordon Bird wrote:

> Eric, those are good choices, but my personal favorites are Chevas for the
> utility and either Oban or Balvenie 12 for the singles.
>
> Safety Fast!
> Gordie Bird
> '62 MGA
> '80 MGB LE
> '86 Audi 4kq
>
>  I vote
> > for Walker Black as a utility scotch and Macallan 12 as the
> > favorite of the
> > single malts.
> >
> > Eric Markley
> > 1974 MGB

I keep a bottle of Jameson in my desk draw at the lab.
After several years of trying both, I prefer Crown Royal over Chevas,
and at home, Glenfiddish special for single malts.  Sheep dip is good,
too.
Bill
76B

Bill Saidel           (856) 225-6336
Dept. of Biology      (856) 225-6312 FAX
Science Building      E-Mail: saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
Rutgers University
315 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102-1411
USA
For more information about my science, check
      http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html