Re: was I am on a Quest now Scotch

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: was I am on a Quest now Scotch
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:50:42 -0800
A dear departed friend of mine from London was always disgusted with
American bars... he wanted his Scotch served in a tumbler with a small
pitcher of water on the side so he could mix to taste. I don't think he ever
got it. A colleague and I were trying to toast his memory and had the same
problem... the best the bartenders ever came up with is a second tumbler
full of water, which dribbles all over the bar when you attempt to pour.
Bother.

The current brand at the domicile is Speyburn, but it changes from time to
time (flighty, I admit... real drinkers choose one brand and stick to it).

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149