Re: Rust inhibitor/eliminator question......

To: <MGALUVR@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rust inhibitor/eliminator question......
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:07:48 -0500
I use a Permatex spray on called  Extend.
It catalyzes the rust, turning it black, but stopping
it in it's tracks. Sand it (get rid of the loose stuff
you don't have to get it all) Then spray it.
It turns black (where rust was) ands seals the surface.
works great!
you can see photos of before/after on my MG Midget floor
(fourth set of pics down the page)
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/interior.htm
boards the black was rust. Best part is you are removing
minimal metal as you don't have to grind out the rusty
metal work,.

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com