Re: A am a newbie

To: "Joseph DiMaggio" <joe@dimaggiofamily.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A am a newbie
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:10:15 -0000
The Haynes manual is a good starting point for mechanical issues, the
official Workshop Manual is better, I hear tell that the Bentley book in the
USA is based on the workshop manual but haven't compared them.  For bodywork
you probably can't beat Lindsay Porters 'Guide to Purchase and DIY
Restoration of the MGB', reissued by the same author as 'MGB Restoration
Manual'.  When you get into the detail nitty-gritty of what is 'right' for
your car then you need Clausagers 'Original MGB'.

Enjoy.

PaulH.