Driving experience

To: MGaholics <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Driving experience
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 23:50:11 -0500
Please don't take this the wrong way, nothing is like driving an MG, in my case
Bs but I did drive a  wonderful car this evening. The Honda 2000 S, 6 speed,
240 HP 4 cylinder with a redline of 9000 RPMs. Only had 94 miles on it so it's
new owner was becoming uncomfortable when I hit 100 MPH with it. It was
effortless, guessing it top ends around 160. I'll have to got another try
behind the wheel after break-in. Handled wonderfully but I have to tell you
that it didn't not give me the adrenaline rush that I DO get in the B. Did a
rotary at around 60 and it was just too darn civilized. Felt effortless like
the car was driving and I just happened to be turning the steering wheel.
Trill-less but very smooth and comfortable.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch