Re: Driving experience

To: MGaholics <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driving experience
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 12:54:11 -0500
It's my brother's car. He called at around 7 PM last evening and asked if I
"wanted to go for a ride?". He has several very nice / interesting cars
including two 56 T-birds, one of which has won 1st place in the last three
T-bird nationals, a 63 Galaxie 500 XL Conv. and a Cord Replicar called a
Baron. Last thing I expected to see was a Honda when he pulled in the
driveway. It was after sunset so I really did not get a great look at
outside. Yes everything is electronic (six seconds to drop the top and both
windows go down automaticly........ that made me green w/ envy) including
the A/C compressor motor but thankfully the tach and speedo are needle gauge
style. Got a kick out of the turn key on / then push starter bottom, start
up. If I could own any 10 cars, I doudt that this would be one of them but
it was nice to drive something different.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch