Re: Driving experience

To: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>, MGaholics <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driving experience
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 08:56:11 -0800 (PST)
David, I'd jump at the chance to try one of those babies out... It's
unfortunate they couldn't have come up with some better styling. And
aren't most of the gauges electronic?? Same with the MR2 - the exterior
styling looks so ungainly, unlike the earlier versions.

I'm curious as to the S2000 - are they still going for way over sticker?

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green - My Driver!
'65 Pull-handle MGB Tourer - faded Tartan Red - My Project!
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/