RE: New Motor-Reply

To: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Motor-Reply
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 17:09:39 +1030
On Sunday, March 04, Eric wrote

>><<
This leaves me a few evenings to go for some long-ish drives before I
have to re-tension the head (and make sure everything else is tight and
ain't gonna fall off), then another day or so to try to run it in a bit
before the race.
>><<

Eric, Eric, Eric,
                  what's the problem? Lemme pick up Primrose on Thursday or
Friday, I can 'escort' her on a trip south to Victor Harbor then across the
Punt at Wellington and on to Murray Bridge, Mannum, Barossa Valley,
Elizabeth and Port Adelaide then home for Tea. With the new 'standard' motor
I could be back for lunch, perhaps! 8^) Heh-Heh-Heh.  What are friends for
mate? Now, do I have to come to your place to collect her or do you want to
deliver? If you call let the phone ring a few times 'cos I'll have to come
in from the shed (I'll be out there nailing a Quarter inch lead sole onto
the right driving Willie) Wahoo!

Regards,
In anticipation,

Scotty.
Now where is the lead sheet in the shed?  8^)