Re: New Motor-Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Motor-Reply
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 21:11:42 +0000
Scotty wrote:

> On Sunday, March 04, Eric wrote
> >
> > This leaves me a few evenings to go for some long-ish drives
>
> what's the problem? Lemme pick up Primrose on Thursday or
> Friday, I can 'escort' her on a trip south to Victor Harbor

<snip>

> (I'll be out there nailing a Quarter inch lead sole onto
> the right driving Willie) Wahoo!

Scotty comes in from the cold!  Where the heck have *you* been.

No thanks Scotty, you would destroy my gearbox - remember, you change
gears without using the clutch these days (can you believe a grown man
driving an AUTOMATIC???).

And as for your 'right driving willie' - I'm not touching that one, but
it conjures up all sorts of thoughts that I am sure will keep me awake
tonite!

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia