Re: A taste of things to come

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A taste of things to come
From: Bulwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 00:34:40 -0600
Ha!

We've finally had a few days into the upper 20's.  There's still
17 inches of snow on the ground.  We've had snow continously on
the ground since November 7.  That's one hundred seventeen days
and counting.  November was THE ALL TIME RECORD FOR SNOW FALL
thirty one inches.  February was the second one on record for
that month.  Meter readers and fuel delivery man have been
provided with snow shoes.  We've had about seven days above
freezing since the November 7th snow.  The only place my dog can
really run is where I've blown paths.  I can't see the mailbox or
the front hedge as they're under four-five feet of snow I've had
to clear from the driveway or to provide access to the street
side mail box.  There's a 4-5 foot high cut of snow on the south
side of the road going towards town.  And...

Blake