Re: A taste of things to come

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A taste of things to come
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 07:44:45 EST
Yesterday was beautiful here, as we got up into the 50's and the sun was
peeking out from behind the clouds.  Took the BGT out for the first time in
almost 2 months, as old man winter's grip finally loosened (and the salt was
gone from the roads!).

Had a wonderful blast through the country, and even saw a big Healey taking
advantage of the break.  He dipped his lights as we passed, and I gave a
hearty wave (as the Prince of Darkness has temporarily borrowed my dipper).
It was nice to see another LBC out there.

Now, with the BGT tucked in and bundled up, we are awaiting the "Storm of the
Century" here in the Northeast.  My local forecast is calling for over 24" of
snow, beginning in just a few hours (I just checked the Doppler pics, it's
already in the southern end of the state).

When will spring arrive....................

Steve in NJ

'68 BGT
'52 TD (in resto)