RE: Need wheels trued

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: RE: Need wheels trued
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 22:28:22 -0700
Great comments Lawrie ... may I add; balancing true wire wheels on the car, or
static balancing is superior to dynamic balancing.
Of course the machinery to balance on the car is NLA so few tire stores have
them, as they break they "go away".  And the static
bubble machines are available, but try to find a tire store that has one, and
has someone that will use it ...

Larry Hoy