Okay, so no one watched the race...

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Okay, so no one watched the race...
From: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 12:36:30 -0600
Hello Gang,
   Did any of you watch the Australian Formula One
Grand Prix last weekend?  I have not seen a single
post about the race!  There was one post about the
terrible accident with the corner worker -- but that is
it.
   At the risk of alienating the whole list, I guess most
Listmembers would rather putter around in the LBCs
on the weekend than take a couple of hours out to
watch the pros compete.   I don't mean to be harsh.
I just can't imagine motorheads not being interested in
the pinnacle of motorsport.
   Two cents please.

Rick Lindsay
Diamond Geoscience Research