Re: Okay, so no one watched the race...

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Subject: Re: Okay, so no one watched the race...
From: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 10:26:49 -0800
I believe it was on at 6:00 AM Pacific time.  I wasn't working on my MGB
then either!

--
Stuart MacMillan
Seattle

'84 Vanagon Westfalia w/2.1
'65 MGB (Daily driver since 1969)
'74 MGB GT (Restoring sloooowly)

Assisting on Restoration (and spending OPM):
'72 MGB GT (Daughter's)
'64 MGB (Son's)

Stripped and gone but their parts live on:
'68 MGB, '73 MGB, '67 MGB GT