Re: Okay, so no one watched the race...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Okay, so no one watched the race...
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 01:55:15 +0609
R. O. Lindsay wrote:

> Eric wrote:
>
> > ...Nothing gets you enthused more than INVOLVEMENT.
> >

>    These words should be the motto of the day!

Yep.

Hey, you want to see enthusiastic involvement ;-)

Check out these photos of marshals (yes, I am the one with the headset
on) after three long, hot days of the New Years Eve LeMans here in
Adelaide.

A pretty relaxed looking bunch (and, after the F1 incident, sometimes
you wonder about just how close to the track/cars we stand and generally
we feel pretty safe).

http://www.erickson.on.net/mgb/lemans/lemans2000/images/

We all live for this sort of involvement.

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia