Re: Float Height Issue

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Float Height Issue
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 17:40:54 -0800
Are you sure the carbs are not original, or just the floats? The original
style floats are NLA, so everyone winds up using the new style. You can
still set them to 1/8" by using extra washers under the valve.

Anyway, this shouldn't really affect richness. You need to adjust the big
nuts under the carb bodies for that.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149