Re: info on how to fix/trooble shooting with twin su carbies

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: info on how to fix/trooble shooting with twin su carbies
From: "Eddie Sheffield" <esheffield@prizmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 12:42:52 -0500
Try going to

http://www.burlen.co.uk

and do some searching. Click on "Parts" then use the lower search text box
to search for MG Magnette - note that it IS case sensitive. I just tried it
and according to Burlen a 1959 Magnette III used AUC 901, while the
1960-1961 models used AUC 961. They are both HD4 variants. I've found this
site to be invaluable for carb model info!

Eddie
1971 Midget