Re: DODO update

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DODO update
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 16:10:47 -0800
Only if they notice! Seriously, the test station guys don't usually know
anything about these cars. As long as it was good and warmed up at test time
(you would probably need to take it to a "drive thru" place rather than
dropping it off to ensure this), they wouldn't ever have to touch the choke,
so how would they know? You'd have to decide if the risk was worth it.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149