Re: [SPOILER] Malaysian F1 Grand Prix

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Subject: Re: [SPOILER] Malaysian F1 Grand Prix
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:15:06 -0700
I agree,  that was some of the best racing that I have seen in years.  The best
racing always happens mid-pack, but since the big guns are usually in front we
miss that on TV.  It was great to watch Verstappen, Hakkinen, Ralf, and
Frentzen battle it out.  Hopefully this will be a sign of things to come, that
everybody is starting to hang in competition.

IMO the rule changes for this year have shaken things up enough that the
constructors championship will get shuffled around and we'll see some on track
battles that we would never have expected last year.

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 08:09:23AM -0600, R. O. Lindsay profoundly declared:
> Hi Gang,
>    I was obviously pleased with the final result of the race (after
> the darned safety car got off the track) BUT, in my opinion, Jos
> Verstappen drove the BEST F1 race I have ever seen!

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list