Malaysian Grand Prix?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Malaysian Grand Prix?
From: Brian Warmuth <warmuthb@vms.wlsc.wvnet.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:07:27 -0500
O.K. I will warn you.....this is from a fussy old man and what's more,
I'm not in a very good mood right now. Forgive me but the last time I
looked, this list was supposed to be loosely based on MG automobiles in
all their glorious forms--not Formula 1 racing.  I know, I know....I
will be flamed and told to "use the delete key" however as a "digest
subscriber" that is not a possibility.

I mean, if I liked NASCAR (a big 'if") I really wouldn't go on with a
discussion of NASCAR happenings on an MG list.....I believe it would be
sort of inconsiderate. Of course, that is not to say  I should be
limited from discussing NASCAR racers, drivers, courses, speedvision
coverage, tires, new braking systems etc., used on NASCAR cars....its
just that I probably ought to do it on a NASCAR list.

Go ahead and flame me. I'm ready.  I've been on this list for over a
year and occasionally contribute, albiet on MG related topics.

Regards,
Brian

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list