Re: Malaysian Grand Prix?

To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>, <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Malaysian Grand Prix?
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:26:57 -0500
While we're discussing what forms of motorsport should and should not be
allowed, where does the MG LeMan's effort fall?

Is it really an MG?  Or a Lola GT car badged as an MG?  Does this constitute
MG content?  What if MG sponsored an F1 team?  Do the old British Leyland
sponsored F1 cars count as acceptable talk?  Hmm, how about Lotus Formula
Juniors with A series Midget motors?

It is amazing how the F1 thread is singled out but no one says a thing about
the GMC truck stuff, or the silly jokes that flood the list every once in a
while.  I didn't see anyone object to the Dale Earnhardt thread... which was
pretty long.

Kai

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list