RE: Removing the dash...

To: "Jon Lind" <dtjon@hotmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Removing the dash...
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 12:19:17 -0600
Actually it's not that bad.  I recently removed the dash from the 74 I'm
restoring and I was surprised how easy it came out, much easier than
removing the dash on my TR6.  The main thing to remember is to mark every
wire, light, connector, etc that you remove as you remove it.  It will be
real hard to remember where each wire went in a couple days (or months in my
case).  With the dash out you can easily get to everything you want to.
While you have the dash out replace all the little light bulbs.  Murphy's
law, as soon as you put it back one will blow and you won't be able to get
your hand to it.

Good Luck,

Ken

///