Looking at MGB GT

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking at MGB GT
From: "David Wilson" <dwilsonfl@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:27:05 -0600
I'm looking at a 74 BGT tomorrow and I need some advice. The PO says that
the clutch used to leak down and he had to pump the clutch pedal up. One day
when getting it ready to be viewed, he apparently pumped it up too far and
"busted something". It now leaks clutch fluid and is apparently not
driveable. Since I want to purchase it if it looks good, runs good etc., and
have no tow capability, can someone tell me if indeed there is a "line" or
something than could be replaced there, enabling me to drive it back? He has
a new clutch master cylinder but hasn't installed it yet.

TIA,

David - MGB GT wannbe

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list