Re: Aftermarket steering wheels

To: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: Aftermarket steering wheels
From: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 07:53:16 -0600
At 12:20 AM -0500 3/30/01, Craig D. Niederst wrote:
>I am in the process of renewing the interior of my '71 B (new carpets,
>panels, dash, chrome bits, rebuilt seats, etc). The only thing
>that is making me hesitate in ordering one is that the wood rimmed wheel is
>13" in diameter, versus the 15.5" original one. Any listers out there have
>one of these 13" wheels in their car? Does it look/feel too small? I do like
>the 15" Motolita wheels better, but they are ~2x the price.
>
>Craig
>'71 B

Craig

Grant does make a wheel that is somewhat similar to the MotoLita I
run in black with a leather covered rim. It is 15 inches, and runs
about $90 here in Lincoln, Ne. The adapter is about another $35. You
should be able to get it at O'Reileys or Advanced Auto etc.
--
Bob Shaw
Check out Shaw's Garage at http://www.mlcltd.com/shawsgarage/

///